- Check your monitor height.
- Check your monitor distance.
- Fix your seat back angle.
- Check your keyboard position.
- Adjust your seat pain angle.
- Get a foot rest.
- Ask your employer for a standing workstation.
While in the standing position, you can provide variety to your stance by using a fencer’s stance. You can actively stretch your legs by doing calf stretches or hip flexor stretches. Bring a soccer ball to work to adopt a Captain Morgan stance. This take pressure off of your hips and low back.